RJ Stacey is seeking a Leak Technician Mechanic for the Midwest Region.
We are seeking a self-motivated, safety orientated individual with an ability to troubleshoot equipment in the field. The ideal candidate has strong mechanical abilities, is comfortable with pneumatic / hydraulic power tools, and can communicate effectively with client management. As a Tapping/Linestopping technician helper, you will be involved in leak sealing, hot tapping and line stopping in an industrial setting. Typically this involves an emergency response to client locations for high profile repairs of critical Energy Sector infrastructure. This is a highly specialized and skilled position, we will train the right individual who possesses the core ability and desire to learn.
RJ Stacey is a growing Midwest company. We service refineries, power plants, chemical plants, steel mills, paper and pulp mills, mines, and an ever-expanding institutional base.
- High School Diploma/ Technical College Preferred
- Experience in mechanics preferred
- Clean driving record – Pass background check and physical/drug screen and random screens Must be able to climb and work at high heights
- Must be able to use measuring equipment and have an aptitude for math
- Able to don respiratory protection equipment for extended periods of time
- Must be willing to work long hours and weekends. Occasional overnight travel.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
Salary & Benefits:
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- 2 Weeks paid vacation after 90 days
- Health insurance
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Competitive pay
- High school or equivalent Required experience
- Strong Mechanical Abilities: 1 to 2 years minimum
RJ Stacey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Local Candidates only, please. Job Type: Full-time