Training & Certifications
RJ Stacey’s commitment to safety and quality can be verified not only by what our customers say about us but also by our excellent record.
Our pipeline service training program supports ongoing efforts to maintain a highly skilled labor force in pipeline and pressure vessel technology. A well-trained and certified technician gives you confidence that your job will be performed safely, quickly, and correctly every time. RJ Stacey believes that performing our work safely is the truest measure of a Professional.
Benchmarks of Technician Training:
- DOT OQ qualifications
- Continuous Education Program 3rd Party
- HAZMAT- HAZCOM Training
- Annual Recertifications in Cardinal Rule Programs
- 3rd Party Program Audits and Testing
- DISA administered Drug and Alcohol Compliance
- Homeland Security Background Screening
- Osha 10
Our Safety Record:
- .84 EMR
- ZERO RIR past 10 Years
- ZERO liability claims last 10 years
- “A” Rating ISNET
Our program complies with all federal and state health and safety laws and provides RJ Stacey Technicians with a solid foundation in pipeline industry best practices. Combined with site-specific training for your particular facility, RJ Stacey is the right partner in safety, compliance, and competence.
RJ Stacey’s commitment to safety and quality can be verified not only by what our customers say about us but also by our ongoing certifications.
RJ Stacey ongoing MEA Certifications
- ASME-0781 Joining of Plastic Pipe – Electrofusion
- ASME-1081 Tapping a Pipeline (Tap Diameter 2 Inches and Less)
- ASME-1091 Tapping a Pipeline (Tap Diameter Greater Than 2 Inches)
- ASME-1101 Tapping a Pipeline with a Built-in Cutter
- ASME-1111 Tapping Cast and Ductile Iron Pipe and Low Pressure Steel Pipe
- ASME-1121 Bagging and Stopping Low Pressure Pipe
- ASME-1131 Stopper or Stopple Pipe
- 195-3670 (CT36.7) Perform Hot Tapping
- 195-3690 (CT36.9) Install Completion Plugs