Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules.
- Develop and maintain a list of prospective clients
- Call on all clients as appropriate: Cold calls, In-person, phone. Ability to travel to customers on a regular basis, including overnight stays
- Help develop sales aids and facilitate presentations including lunch-and-learns, improve web presence and attend technical trade shows, coordinate entertainment venues
- Follow-up on leads developed by field crews
- Monitor sales trends per client
- Develop pricing strategy with mgt.
- Coordinate delivery of services with clients
- Follow-up on expired quotes
- Keep management fully aware of progress with clients on weekly basis
- Keep technical knowledge and education in-line with RJS services. Work in field periodically to develop and maintain proficiency
- Maintain daily, weekly quarterly records of sales activity and customers for mgt. use
- Monitor and report competition by gathering current marketplace conditions, information on pricing, etc.
Sklls & Traits:
- Ability to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to mgt.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Detail and goal-oriented, self-motivated
- Ability to facilitate meetings with clients/coworkers in a professional manner
Apply for Salesperson Position: